Sahar Tarighi

Today, we'd like to introduce Sahar Tarighi, an Iranian artist known for her work "Eco Warrior." She is one of those painters whose work is devoted to the natural world. Artists like Sahar, who do not destroy nature in the process of their work but instead inspire others, are desperately needed on our earth. She expressed herself. As an interdisciplinary artist, I'm constantly looking for and discovering connections between my inner and outside worlds. I've considered the occurrences around me as subject topics, determining whether they can be reinterpreted in certain ways or considered in a different context. In reality, I make my artworks in the midst of stressful and challenging situations.

 


I'm more likely to research issues that interest me and then convey my results in a single medium or a combination of media. Painting, photography, and video art have all assisted me in visualising my concerns on a range of subjects, but ceramics has always piqued my interest.





Clay is a substance on which I am psychologically dependent and believe I can put my ideas and thoughts into practise. Ceramics is a phenomena that is becoming increasingly attractive to me and has become a vital part of my life; an ECO friendly medium through which I may find my true self, due to its breadth as well as its endless universe and possibility.


I believe it is a tool for critical thinking as well as a medium of communication. On the one hand, examining themes in terms of shape, colour, and composition from various historical periods has always piqued my interest. Feminine topics, as well as environmental and societal challenges, have always occupied my thoughts.



I want to work on larger and more collaborative projects, such as installation art or interactive art, to focus on more universal and conceptual concerns, not only to widen my horizons but also to interact with more people and make the world a better place to live.




Nature is mankind's first sanctuary, and its significance cannot be overstated. People are realising the importance of their connection to environment and committing their life to preserving this priceless asset. The Zagros Mountains are densely forested, and the word "oak" has come to represent the region. Unfortunately, recent fires have not only burned the great majority of oak trees and animals, but have also murdered numerous environmentalists attempting to rescue our ecosystem.




 This installation was created to honour individuals who gave their lives in this manner, as well as the oak trees that were destroyed throughout these years."

Comments

  1. Thank you very much for your attitude and concern about NATURE. πŸ’šπŸŒ±πŸŒΏπŸƒ

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Any doubts and suggestions please let us know.

Popular posts from this blog

Stella Georgiou

Shirsekar Siddhesh

Artist Priyanshu Chaurasia