ANKIT KUSHWAHA

 


Today we'd like to introduce you artist ANKIT KUSHWAHA from Delhi, India. In 2019, he received his M.F.A. in printing from JAMIA MILLIA ISLAMIA university in Delhi. ALLAHABAD UNIVERSITY B.F.A. painting in 2017. He is currently working as a freelance artist in Delhi, India.


As a painter and visual artist, I find inspiration in natural bits kept near for reflection. To represent the sensory pleasure and fleeting aspect of the natural world, I use a personal language of flowing markings and organic images. My work within this area ranges from representational to abstract, and I am always moving along the spectrum between the two.

I like to work in series, either in terms of the materials utilised to create my collagraph plates and prints, or in terms of the investigation of a certain picture.



 



























Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Stella Georgiou

Shirsekar Siddhesh

Artist Priyanshu Chaurasia